Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending of 2010

I am away from this blog for so long...i am so sorry too busy until not time write a post,so bad...but i also dont know what i actually busy with...But i think 2010 pass too fast...i still have a lot thing not yet do and still pending still in progress still under process....Haiz...
i have thanks a lot of people that walk across with me in year 2010, without all of you beside me i also dont know where am i now...thanks a lot for the support...
But i also want to make apologize to who that i heart, if i have make any mistake please forgive me...I am so sorry...
I try a lot of new thing during 2010,done a few thing that i not doing before thing....
What i have done in 2010...Let's see what i actually done..
Do you believe that i can be farmer??Haha...I also cant believe i cab until the time i harvest the paddy that plant and take care by me with help from Mazlan, Mard, Maknor, shu wen, pefl, staff from green house and post harvest lab...Thank you so much for you guys help and support...I have completed the experiment for MsC project...But now i still in writing progress...Please pray that i can finish it and can Konvo on 2011...



I also be a event coordinator...but still new in this field, need a lot of advise and learn a lot for these experience people...But need to thank ashley and mr.wee that give me chance to join the company n learn from them...Do you know these people...let to see who in the picture...






Two baby girl that grow up so well and make my life happy with their sound called me xiao yi...I am old when they called me aunty...but i like it...OMG...They are so cute...

I bought my self a touch screen hp- sony xperia X10(a wish to buy new hp on ending post 2009)...but after that i think touch screen is not suitable for me...huhu...but now i still think of to buy an iphone4...haiz...what to do??buy or dont??
Some photo taken on 2007 but i havent see before this...not only me...These photo taken by photographer from UMT, but after so many year only i have chance to look on it...every year Konvo also they take picture just we dont know...thanks to mizan and bahar to show me these picture....



I am away for the turtle project for so long time..the last i joint the program was during turtle fun night at Laguna Redang...Thanks to prof and pelf that invite me to join them...wish that TTC success...
These are some activity that i have done on 2010...how is my look on 2010....??
2009 give me a lot of new experience....what i look forward to 2011...Wish that i can finish my Msc on 2011, I make this wish for 2nd time already, when 2009 i also wish like this, but i still not complete it...haiz...too bad....Plan to holiday with a person,but dont know when can make it...haiz...Wish that all the wish and dream come true....
...I am waiting for 2011...Happy New Year to all of my friend...Wish that everybody's dream come true...see u guy on 2011...all the best...

0 comments: